September 9, 2012

Filler #2


So adorable, Selena *_*


Whenever I feel really tired of being in an LDR because of all the problems that arise, I'd think back to this quote and come back with a renewed purpose to keep the love alive :)

Just really obsessed with their hairs idk whyyy.




Got myself a similar top in a baby blue color! :D


This cracked me up. Oh, 9gag.

:3

American Apparel came out with this nail polish line called Sheer that specially creates that ombre look! Not sure how well it'd actually work though! But it looks super good in the ad.

I would if I could.

Been obsessing over silver jewelery!!!!!!!! It's so difficult to come across quality ones here in Jakarta though :( and I don't trust e-bay (rather, idk how to operate it hehe).


"Would you lay with me and just forget the world?"

Have a great night everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment