July 6, 2009

Nice to meet you, Blogspot.

Hey all!

It's me Titan, used to blog at Livejournal (apparentlyokay.livejournal.com) but eh, I get bored easily.

I just got bored of the incomprehensible layout system of Lj (or I'm probably just too tech un-savvy), and I just couldn't live on with a blog that looked so boring and ugly. Therefore, I decided to revamp myself and move to Blogspot woot! :)

Anyways, I was comtemplating between Wordpress or Blogger, but after I saw many of my other acquaintances' (shout-out to buddies in Singapore!) AWESOME blogs at Blogger, I decided on this. Fixing the template and layout wasn't as easy as I thought it'd be though. I kid you not, I took all last night and all of this morning figuring out how to edit the blog for it to be my own.
And so far I'm liking the outcome, don't you?

That's all for introductions cos I'm not very good at it. Hehe.
I hope you'll all enjoy my blogging! Please leave comments, if you have any that is!

Love, T

No comments:

Post a Comment